Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ray Walker to me

The attachment can go on the blog! It is a matter of public record but obtained after making a second request. a sunshine law complaint has been filed because it was NOT available until after the second request was made. complaint was filed before knowing the document had been sent. Doesn't matter because it wasn't there in the first place as it should have been!


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Powell, Phyllis
Date: Wed, Sep 22

Mr. Walker, attached is the record you requested which I have just received. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Phyllis Powell, CMC
City Clerk
320 E. McCarty Street
Jefferson City MO 65101
(573) 634-6311
(573) 634-6329 fax

This is where you should be able to see the document Ray Walker received--but I cannot copy and paste it.

Is this another example of the city not giving information out in a timely manner?

It should be known that the city is now going to give Allied Waste a 320,000 dollar discount--or give back.

If anyone can give me a link where I can copy and paste--I will place the document Ray sent me on a future blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment