Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Comment Worth Reading

A comment worth reading:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "How Do You Feel About Jefferson City's Mandatory G...":

Hello. I think the "mandatory" part of the new trash/recycle program is what's ridiculous. But I learned something new the other day when I called Allied over a billing issue. If you live in a three-plex or a 4-plex type of dwelling, it is NOT mandatory. I was told I'd be getting a refund for the two months already paid for. I wish I had gotten the lady's name who told me this, but I didn't. Might regret that, but we will see. She said they are finding several loopholes in the rules at Allied. Not holding my breath, but I hope other people will call and question this, too. Good luck in getting the "mandatory" part of the program overturned. Thanks for sharing the information in your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment